Sundays 9:45am - 10:30am
- Confirmation Group for high schoolers – using the PC(USA) Big God Big Questions curriculum
- Adult Faith Explorers – starting with a 4 week discussion of Adam Hamilton’s Enough: Discovering Joy through Simplicity and Generosity
- Youth Faith Explorers (age 5-13) – exploring 52 Stories of the Bible and their application to our lives
- Nursery for ages 6 weeks – 4 years
- 2nd and 4th Sunday 12:15pm -1:15pm
- PB(Praise Be) offers a safe, fun, and faithful environment for middle and high school students to be themselves, learn, and grow together. PB will focus on getting to know each other this fall while exploring how faith can help them through their daily lives. PB will then plan and lead a Youth Sunday worship service in the spring!
- JAM! (Jesus And Me) will be a time for kids 3-10 to explore faith through song, dance, and play. We are mixing the age groups, as we believe that the children will benefit from interacting outside of their typical age group, and have some fun along the way. JAM! will offer an Anthem for Sunday worship service twice - once in the fall, once in the spring.