The Communications Team at OPC has two basic functions. The first is to keep the congregation informed of all the activities of the church. The second to inform the community outside our church family of the worship, fellowship, ministries and service opportunities available through OPC. Some of those tasks include:
- Sending out a weekly email memo with information about the life of the church.
- Posting our monthly newsletter online (and maintaining a newsletter archive).
- Managing the church's Facebook page, updating it with event notices and worship opportunities
- Maintaining a Twitter account to engage in conversations with fellow Christians and churches throughout the nation and the world.
- Producing and posting an audio and video recording of each week's sermons.
- Maintaining and updating the OPC website -- this includes creating new content and graphics as needed.
- Contacting the local newspaper for notices and information.
- Creating a weekly slide show of upcoming events to play in the East Room during Coffee Hour